1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you
are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when
they are telling you how they feel?
ummmm me looking into their eyes? Cos I would be afraid they wouldn't
return the feelings.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry?
last Friday. Tried to quit my job cos the sales manager was bullying me
and I was sick of him yelling at me for doing my job exactly how I
should - it's not my fault he's not organised!
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a
fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make 1 call. Who
do you call?
I'd call Mark, but he wouldn't answer. Probably my parents then.
4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you
have approximately one month to live. (A) Do you tell anyone/everyone
you are going to die? (B) What do you do with your remaining days? (C)
Would you be afraid?
(A) I'd fly down to Melbourne to tell Mark. And I'd tell my close
family and friends.
(B) see answer a).
(C) Shit yeah.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which do
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog
drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you
if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you save the dog?
Yes! I can get a job so easily!
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell
him/her. Why or why not?
yeah I am in this situation right now. I mean, technically Mark and I
are still going out - but then again, I can't break up with him cos HE
WON'T ANSWER HIS PHONE. So I consider us not together (sort of), so if
I wanted to do something, I could freely. But I'd tell them. Honesty
is the best policy.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more then
just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you do/say?
I wish Mark was my best friend.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance
to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your
life. Do you do it?
In a flash.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes - except the sad sad person that I've been lately, that's not been
so much fun!
11. Does love = sex?
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because
of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there
much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means
of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt
regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? What did you have to
tell the person?
when I told Archie I couldn't be with him. It was so hard, and cost me
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a friend, you
love them or that you do not love them back?
Ummm the second one. See above answer
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why
would it be hard to lose?
my dancing. Because it's like my freedom, my happiness, my home.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you
loved them? Who were they to you?
I told Flick yesterday via SMS. Because she is a fucking awesome friend
and I love her to bits. Can wait to see her Saturday!!! She has been
soooooooo supportive of me being in my shell so much!!!
17. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to
even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
Breaking up with Peter. I should've married him.
18. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside,
you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was
there with you?
oh this happens all the time. We always have strangers in the
backyard!!! I wish my dog Sandy was with me, cos she protects our
house, but she can't get to the part of the yard where my door goes to
outside. That is my fragile screen door that doesn't lock. so yeah, the
guard dog. But apart from that, Mark and/or Trav - well I miss Mark,
and Trav mmmm... not gonna go there!!! Both would be greedy!
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I would try.
20. DOES NOT EXIST
21. You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a
newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You
have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their
my grandmother. She would want it that way.
22. Are you old fashioned?
in a lot of ways. But then other ways I'm totally out there.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect
anything in return?
the only thing I ask of my friends is their love and support, which they
give me 120% of the time. I'm damn lucky!!!
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken
heart, or never loved at all? Why?
broken heart. Cos it hurts, but at least you feel something, which is
better than feeling nothing at all. I should know.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Mark's dad to get better so he could come back here and into my arms.
Ha, so predictable!